1. APPLICATION FORM: Click on the link to download and print your application form:
Please fill out the application form in its entirety.
2. ESSAY & STATEMENT OF INTEREST: Compose a typed, double-spaced Essay & Statement of Interest (not to exceed 5 pages) as follows.
For the Essay: Please give a description of the development of your spiritual life, including a discussion of the development of your faith, practice, and belief systems.
For the Statement of Interest: Please include discussions of your goals in applying to this degree, how you see this program relating to your personal and/or professional life, how you intend to use this degree, and what about Maitripa College appeals to you the most.
3. RESUME or CV: Please submit a resume or curriculum vitae along with your application.
4. LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION: Two letters of recommendation must be filled out and mailed to Maitripa. These must be on the forms provided and they cannot be recommendations from friends or family members.
5. OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS: Official transcripts from previously attended post-secondary educational institutions, showing completion of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, must be either sent directly to Maitripa College or submitted in a sealed envelope by you. In either case, mail the transcripts to
1119 SE Market St.
, Portland, Oregon 97214
6. OPTIONAL GRE SCORES: You may send your GRE score to
1119 SE Market St.
, Portland, Oregon 97214.
7. $25 APPLICATION FEE: After you have submitted the online form, CLICK HERE TO PAY THE NONREFUNDABLE $25 APPLICATION FEE by secure credit card online; your application is not complete until this fee is paid. You may also send a check with your application materials to Maitripa College, Admissions, 1119 SE Market St., Portland, Oregon 97214.
8. REQUIRED INTERVIEW: After your application is submitted in full, Maitripa Admissions will contact you to set up a time for a phone or in-person interview. This interview is a required element of the application process.
9. ADDITIONAL INTERNATIONAL STUDENT REQUIREMENTS: International students are additionally required to submit the following: